Please note: The CNS website is currently experiencing technical issues with webinar registration. Your payment will be processed, but you will need to be manually enrolled by our team. If you experience any errors, please send a message to Paul Rogé.
This Fall 2018 webinar series, taught by Zac Henson and Mel Figueroa, covers the history, theory, and practice of social movements. Please write to Zac to to Mel with any questions you may have. Participate in all six webinars at a discounted price!
- Modern Marxist (Urban) Economics for Community Organizing
- Land, Labor, Capital: Origins and Fundamentals of Capitalism
- The Dismal Science: Economics, Development, and the Industrial World
- Social Movements and Community Organizing
- Here We Go Again: Capitalist Crises and Their Consequences
- Asset-Based Community Development
|Sliding scale fee|
|Household income $100,000 and up||$ 243.00|
|Household income $60,000-$99,999||$ 200.00|
|Household income $30,000-$59,999||$ 162.00|
|Household income $15,000-$29,999||$ 108.00|
|Household income $0-$14,999||$ 81.00|